The Department of Health of Jiangsu Province (Su health care No. 36) officially confirmed that our hospital is a tertiary comprehensive hospital.
The general Party branch of our hospital was upgraded to the Party Committee of the People's Hospital of Danyang .
The new emergency and outpatient building was put into use. The building area is 19,118 square meters.
The hospital has opened a new 17-floor inpatient ward building with a construction area of 24,800 square meters.
Become a teaching hospital of Nantong University Medical School.
Become Southeast University teaching hospital.
Become a teaching hospital of Suzhou University.
Become a teaching hospital of Jiangsu University.
People's Hospital of Danyang and Shanghai Zhongshan Hospital established the first association medical center and multimedia remote consultation center in Zhenjiang city
The People's Hospital of Danyang was first approved by the Department of Health of Jiangsu Province to be the second Class A hospitals in the province.
In February, Danyang withdrew from the county to build the city. The hospital was renamed as the People’s Hospital of Danyang and Red Cross Hospital of Danyang.
The hospital has established the General Support Committee of the People's Hospital of Danyang County, which consists of four branches: internal medicine, surgery, outpatient service, and logistics.
Approved by the provincial health department, the county People's hospital was moved to the new site of Xiaodongmenqiao Hexi (now Xinmin West Road No. 2) and the first construction was started. In March 1962, the construction was completed and the building area was 3,950 square meters, with the number of beds increased to 100.）
Danyang County People’s Government Health Center changed to Danyang County People’s Hospital, with 60 approved beds.
450 square meters of bungalows will be set up for outpatient clinics, and the first medical trade union committee of county hospitals will be established.
Medical personnel actively engaged in the prevention and control of infectious diseases such as smallpox, cholera, malaria, tuberculosis, and schistosomiasis, as well as activities such as fighting floods and fighting disasters, and assisting the DPRK.
In April, Danyang was liberated and changed its name to Danyang County People's Hospital. In December, following the instructions of the Southern Jiangsu Administrative Office, the Danyang People's Hospital was renamed the South Jiangsu Danyang Health Center. The following year, it was renamed the Danyang County People’s Government Health Center and 25 beds were set up.
In 1948, the board of directors of Danyang Public Hospital was established and consisted of Shu Shifang, Chen Licun, Lin Lishan, Hu Yinxuan, Lin Xingchen and others. In December, the site was relocated from No. 251, Zhongzheng Road (renamed Temple Street) in the city to the county park (Qiaojia Lane in the city).
In 1942, the site was moved from Ximen Street to Lin Siyuan Residence on Siqian Street (opposite to Danyang Middle School in Jiangsu Province).
In 1940, Wang jingwei Pseudo-government reopened the county hospital, and the site of the hospital was located at Old Ximen Street.
In 1937, the War of Resistance Against Japan began, and medical staff actively participated in the anti-Japanese rescue work. In December, Danyang depression, the county hospital and the anti-Japanese rescue team were disbanded.
In 1935, the Jiangsu Provincial Government was set up in Zhenjiang, and Danyang was designated as a model experimental county. Danyang County Hospital was built and Gong Liqing was elected as Director. It located at the Ximen Street in the city (now west of Sanbanqiao ).
According to records of the Jiangsu Provincial Internal Affairs Administrative Report, Danyang County Public Hospital was established in the Republic of China for 3 years (1914), by that time there were only 4 medical staff .